N-hanced EFT & Energy Therapy Personal Case Example
People ask me regularly if I use EFT in my own life. Of course, the answer is YES! And, if you know me, you realize that I mix EFT tapping with other energy therapy modalities. Here is an example of a recent N-hanced EFT & energy therapy tapping case.
For awhile I have occasionally noticed pain in my foot. Specifically it has felt like I broke or at least stressed a metatarsal bone, however the pain doesn’t show up all of the time, so I suggest that it is either chemical or emotional.
When I checked my acupuncture chart I realized that the gall bladder meridian ends right along that metatarsal bone and there are two major acupuncture points exactly where I have felt the pain.
Knowing that the gall bladder is associated with resentment and anger, I first scanned my life and what was going on. I tapped on the end-of-eye point associated with the GB, although just general issues came up.
As is often the case with EFT or N-hanced EFT tapping, the engagement with the subconscious through meridian tapping often unblocks us to attract more information to solve our issue. In my awareness of the gall bladder involvement I have done the following:
- Tapped the end-of-eye point whenever I feel the pain,
- Analyzed what I have eaten over a several-hour or one day period when feeling the pain,
- Analyzed any resentment or anger that I have been feeling (90% of the time these are the emotions associated with the GB),
- Looked beyond anger & resentment at the other emotions that might show up 10% of the time,
- At one point I looked at a Touch for Health chart for more information on treating the GB and saw an indicator for Vitamin A, which synchronistically, I had just purchased for another issue,
- I have become aware of when anger & resentment show up and I am self-administering the NET Wood homeopathic remedy to support clearing the GB issue,
- I remember to forgive myself for my anger & resentment whenever it shows up.
This is just an example of how I feel my tapping and awareness of meridian-based modalities helps me in my own life. I highly recommend it! 🙂 … and, the pain has almost totally disappeared!