Pure Water – Elixir of Life!
click here Ever wonder how important pure water is to your body… and to each individual cell therein?
go to site Beyond your need to breath and oxygenate your cells regularly without interruption, drinking water for hydration is the next vital component to life as we know it. Most of your body’s functions depend on it, and while you can go for days without eating, dehydration is a painful and horrible way to die if you don’t get water in time before your body grinds to a dried out halt.
comprare vardenafil online sicuro Milano Water is included as a large percentage of many of your major body parts including:
- Teeth – 10% – Helping in digestion
- Bones – 13% – Our framework
- Cartilage – 55% – Protection and structure
- Red Blood Corpuscles – 68.7% – Carrying oxygen to cells
- Liver – 71.5% – Digestion and de-tox
- Muscle Tissue – 75% – Holding up our bones & organs
- Spleen – 75.5% – Supplying blood cells & lymph
- Lungs – 80% – O2 in & CO2 out
- Brain – 80.5% – Need I explain this?
- Bile – 86% – Major digestive fluid
- Plasma – 90% – Fluid medium for blood cells
- Blood – 90.7% – Carrying oxygen to cells & CO2 away
- Lymph – 94% – Feeding & clearing waste from cells
- Saliva – 95.5% – Where digestion begins
dove comprare viagra generico 100 mg a Genova The human body is often thirsty, and the symptoms of dehydration can appear as:
- Burning & irritating urination
- Afternoon extreme fatigue
- Varicose veins
- Kidney stones
- Shortness of breath
- Dyspepsia – Heartburn
- Rheumatoid pain
- Back pain
- Anginal pain – Heart
- Leg pain on walking
- Along with other serious reactions to the panic of your cells.
source site The best sources of water are from fresh, organically-grown vegetables and fruits with their juices, which nature purifies; steamed distilled water; or rain water that comes down through unpolluted clean air. Distilled or even reverse-osmosis water are the best sources other than fresh out-of-your-own pure spring water. “Added minerals” are inorganic minerals from the earth which pass through the body, so are not worth the extra money you may pay for bottled water touting their inclusion.
acquistare viagra generico 50 mg a Firenze Until recently people believed they were getting enough water if they drank one bottle per day and augmented with coffee, tea, etc. It is now becoming more general knowledge that each of us needs to drink – in pure water – half of our body weight in ounces each day. (That is water… not any other beverage even if it is mixed with water. And, the amount is, for example: if you weigh 100 pounds, then you should be consuming 50 ounces of pure water per day.)
acquistare viagra generico 200 mg pagamento online a Torino Next to good air, pure water is the most important component of your good health. It is utilized in every function and every cell of your body and is less expensive to drink than what the average American is already spending for beverages. Getting the proper amount of good water is absolutely vital for your best health and well-being. So, drink up!
watch For more information on pure water and its value to you, feel free to contact me directly. Also, you may find the following book of interest: Your Body’s Many Cries for Water: You are Not Sick, You are Thirsty!, by F. Batmanghelidj, MD.