Conscious Living By Tapping through Blockages with EFT
It all happened the day that my out-of-state visitors were arriving and I began to cook for them. The kitchen sink clogged up… not like it had done before; this time it was fully plugged, blocked, unusable. Luckily I have a home warrantee insurance package, and EFT!
- 4:00 p.m. – I called the insurance company for help,
- 5:30 p.m. – I called them back and got the same run-around about not being able to find a provider in my area. The guests were here now!!.. and getting hungry!
- 8:30 p.m. – Guests were getting hungrier, and my sweetie and his cousin were trying to unblock the sink… and making a mess!
- 9:00 p.m. – I started calling neighbors looking for a plumbing snake or something to pour into the drain to de-clog it. Now there were comments about noxious fumes poisoning the guests. They were getting irritable!
- 9:30 p.m. – We threw together an easy dinner (not the nice one I had planned), and had some good conversation before bed. I was a zombie! Tapped some more…
- 8:30 a.m. – We made it through the night, washed dishes in the bathtub and now guests are happy with cookies and fruit for breakfast before they leave.
- 8:45 a.m. – A local plumber has been alerted and is waiting for an OK from the insurance company.
- 9:00 a.m. – The plumbers still have no word from the insurance company. More calls back & forth.
- 9:30 a.m. – The plumber is still waiting for the fax to come through. Tap, tap, tap,… why have I caused this blockage… and why am I causing it to last so long??!!
- 11:00 a.m. – After multiple calls and lots of EFT tapping the plumber finally arrives with his helper.
- 11:15 a.m. – Tap, tap, tap,… there is acid being sucked out by a vacuum sitting on my oriental rug!
- 11:30 a.m. – Tap, tap, tap,… the high pressure water pump is squirting water all over my kitchen as they locate a leaky valve.
- 11:45 a.m. – The plumber is on the phone with the insurance company asking for authorization to clean out the clog and rebuild my under-sink plumbing. I sure hope he is authorized! Tap, tap, tap!
I know that I set up some resistance to having company after being out of town for an extended weekend, and it showed up in several ways. The sink drain was just one of them, and it was the most blatant. As I identified what was going on in my life around me, and tapped myself into clarity and peace-of-mind, the parts to the drama fell into place and eventually the problem was solved… and I now have new, better plumbing under my kitchen sink! And, I feel much better and have a different perspective about certain aspects of my life!
Thank goodness for tapping!!