Healing the Root Causes of Dis-ease
When people present to health practitioners with pain or physical ailments they often want immediate healing. The drug industry was created to provide meds that will take away pain and symptoms. But, drugs don’t usually “heal” the root cause of what created the pain or ailment in the first place.
My extensive studies have helped me to believe and work under the following premises:
- Our thoughts form our reality
- Our perception of reality impacts us energetically
- We hold the emotional impacts of “life” in our body and its electro-magnetic field
- When we become overwhelmed with “life” and the emotional/energetic bombardment, the stress is stored in our weakest physical link
- This weak link or physical location begins to feel painful and break down
- Dis-ease moves into that location, and if change doesn’t occur, then the dis-ease worsens and begins to spread
- Physicians have created labels for the various forms of dis-ease that manifest in our physical bodies, and we know them as diseases, ailments, conditions
- Change can bring on healing – especially if the change occurs around the root cause of the pain or illness.
We all have the power to make necessary changes in order to heal ourselves. And, various practitioners also have specific ways that they can provide change to support our healing.
- chiropractors change structure to enable energy flow;
- acupuncturists manipulate the energy flow of meridians to enact healing change;
- massage therapists and other body workers move energy around that has been stuck in tissues and joints;
- life coaches guide people to see for themselves where they are stuck in their lives and how they can most easily and quickly shift in a better direction;
- facilitators of meridian tapping techniques like EFT can help clear stuck emotions out of the body and its electro-magnetic field, thus eliminating the energetic stressor so that the body can heal.
There are many other ways that each of us can make basic life changes that will help to clear pain, suffering, negative cycles, illness, anxiety.
I invite you to make a list of all of the things you can do in your own life to initiate simple changes that might have profound healing effects. If you don’t know where to start you may wish to contact a coach for just a few sessions to get you started. A coach who also uses meridian tapping techniques like Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) can teach you the tools that will empower you to stay healthy and happy for the rest of your life!
I wish you the best on your journey of conscious living and transformation!